Yesterday (Aug 10) I Worked Out

...the day before I did nothing.

Typical me would find it much easier to run and hide from this issue. Instead, I'm making it known. Once again, it's all about the accountability factor. If I can't blame myself - who can I blame? I'm not going to dwell on it because there's no point in crying over spilled milk. The best thing to do is just suck it up and move along.

I did a very brief workout yesterday. It felt strange. I only did about 20 minutes on the treadmill and I felt a little beat afterwards. Then again, I haven't worked out in a really long time (about a month) so I've fallen out of the little shape I had been getting into for the month and a half or so that I was working out faithfully.

As you all know, falling off the wagon just makes it harder to get back on when you're ready. I feel like I'm ready, but I hate to try to push myself through the challenge. I'm keeping at it, though, and we shall see what happens. My promise for TODAY: Work out for at least 25 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment