Ugh! I Fell Through on My Promise!

Yesterday was not a horrible day (food wise), but it was not a good day either. I did not make it to the gym either (WHAT A SLACKER!). However, I am excited because I did cut down on my portions at dinner. Also, I didn't say last time but I have been drinking mostly water here lately. I know that's a good thing, but I don't think it's good enough.

I do, however, think that it is very good that I am now able to own up to my mistakes and not run into hiding whenever things go awry. I can publicly express my concerns about the struggle I'm having with food addiction and weight loss in general. That's one of the greatest things about Big Girl Diaries. I don't have to sugarcoat anything. And furthermore, I'm no nameless blogger. People who know me personally know that I have this blog because I post the link on my Facebook profile. I have videos on here so I'm not afraid to show my face. I am a real person with real struggles and one of them just happens to surround food.

So now what? I feel through on my promise from yesterday, so what do I do? Well, I can make a promise to myself that today will be better. I refused to continuously dwell on yesterday and what I could have done different because that day is over. Instead, I will trudge forward into today. So, here I go again...

My promise for TODAY: eat healthy portions & go to the gym or go walking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment