Losing It with Jillian Michaels

Today I watched a good portion of the new show "Losing It with Jillian Michaels". The show was actually very good. It involved her going to people's homes and "whipping them into shape". I'm a huge fan of Jillian's and have been watching "The Biggest Loser" since 2008 or so. So her method of working out was not shock to me. As a matter of fact, I felt she played it easier on the family she visited than those she trains on the ranch. She spends 5 days with the family and tries to help them get past their issues that may have kept them in the kitchen and out of the gym. Here's a brief clip:



In it, she has the family in the fitness center where they share their goals with each other. Each member of the family has their own struggles and Jillian helps them to get past those issues. The premiere will re-air on NBC tonight (check your local listings) or you can view it online here.

I should be making it to the gym tonight, so I will post again later. TTFN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment