Beat My Time on the 5K

I'll keep this post short and sweet for the sake of both of our time...

Today I completed the 5K in 45 mins - which about halfway to my goal of shaving about 10 mins off the original time of 50 mins. I burned just over 500 calories, but I didn't get a picture because I accidentally pressed reset 2x on the machine. Needless to say, I was pretty frustrated about that.

I did feel good today, though, for the first time I actually broke a small sweat while working out, and I pushed myself. Tomorrow will be even better. My goal is 43 minutes or less. Granted, that's only 2 minutes off the time, but it's major progress for me, and is only a little way away from the 40 minute or less goal I have set for myself by the end of the week.

I will keep you posted. Keep reading, and tell all your friends. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment